Bastyr University Clinic now offers high quality mineral and herbal supplements, in addition to prescription tinctures and teas prescribed by our naturopathic doctors. We also feature Choice medicinal teas in eight varieties which have been formulated by Bastyr herbalists.
Items can be conveniently purchased online, with a limited supply of items available at the clinic for
purchase in person or over the phone with a credit or debit card.
Many types of herbal and nutritional supplements are available now by prescription and over-the-counter including:
Bastyr University Clinic Dispensary accepts most forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, checks and cash.
Medical cannabis is NOT available at Bastyr dispensaries.
The dispensary is open during clinic hours, including four evenings per week for your convenience:
Mon - Thurs – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The clinic dispensary is closed on the following holidays:
Returns will only be accepted within 15 days of purchase with receipt under the following conditions:
• Retail items may be returned, unused and unopened, within 15 days with receipt.
• No returns on homeopathics, perishable refrigerated items, food/beverage items, special orders, and personal body care products (i.e.: shampoo, creams, bath salts, cosmetics, oils,health and beauty aids/tools).
• Report any complications with an opened prescription item directly to your Bastyr physician.
• Cash refunds available under $25 for cash or check sales when accompanied by a receipt.
• Refunds greater than $25 will be credited via refund check from our Finance Department and mailed directly to the customer within two weeks.
• Refunds are credited via original method of payment.
All Bastyr University Clinic products are guaranteed to be of the highest quality available. If you have any concerns or questions, please call us at 1-858-246-9730.
New products and companies are welcome to apply for potential inclusion in Bastyr University Clinic Dispensary. Please contact Sheila Kingsbury, Bastyr’s Product Review Coordinator, at [email protected] for an application to be considered.