Guidelines for Your Visit
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone inside our facilities are required to wear a mask. If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you follow CDC guidelines and stay home. If you have symptoms and feel the need to speak with one of our physicians, call our appointment desk (858) 246-9730 and they can schedule a telemedicine appointment.
Bastyr University Clinic is located on the campus of Bastyr University California in Sorrento Valley, San Diego.
4110 Sorrento Valley Boulevard San Diego, CA 92121 (858) 246-9730
View Bastyr University Clinic in a larger map
Our clinic is open Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., on Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday we are open for telehealth appointments only, 9:00 a.m. - 1 p.m. We are closed Sunday.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, you may call (858) 246-9730 or use our contact form to request a call from us.
Bastyr University Clinic is closed during the following Bastyr University California school breaks and holidays:
- Winter holidays: December 21, 2019, to January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 20, 2020
- President's Day – February 17, 2020
- Spring break: March 30 - April 4, 2020
- Bastyr Community Day: Bastyr Center closes at 1 p.m. on May 20, 2020
- Memorial Day: May 25, 2020
- Summer break: June 22-27, 2020
- Independence Day holiday: July 4, 2020
- Labor Day: Sept 7, 2020
- Autumn break: Sept 21-26, 2020
- Thanksgiving weekend: Nov 26-28, 2020
You’ll find reserved parking spaces for Bastyr University Clinic patients in front of the clinic and our university building.
Our Seattle Clinic
Are you looking for information about our Seattle clinic? BastyrCenter.org has a wealth of information about the services we offer at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, the Seattle-based teaching clinic of our Washington campus, Bastyr University.