Thank you for choosing Bastyr University Clinic for your health care needs. Our clinic operates on a payment-for-services basis: Payment is collected at time of service, and you may pay via cash, credit/debit card or personal check.
Rates for Health Care Services
- Initial patient visits (60-90 minutes) - $65.00
- Follow-up visits (30-45 minutes) - $35.00
- Mental Health Counseling appointments - $25.00
- A free Welcome to Wellness visit (20 minutes) is offered for any first-time patient. These visits are intended as an introduction only and do not include diagnosis or treatment.
- We also offer sliding-scale fee payment for low-income individuals and families. To determine if you are qualify, please call us at (858) 246-9730.
- Your doctor may order specific laboratory tests to be conducted outside of the clinic, which may incur an additional fee for services rendered.
Does Insurance Cover Naturopathic Medical Care?
Bastyr University Clinic does not accept insurance at this time, but plans to do so as soon as the state of California regulates insurance coverage for naturopathic medical visits. Please contact your insurance provider to find out if they reimburse your out-of-pocket expenses for select complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) services.
For more details about our medical billing process, please call us at (858) 246-9730.