About Bastyr University Clinic
As the teaching clinic of Bastyr University California, Bastyr University Clinic offers comprehensive holistic, natural health care for patients of all ages, including children six months of age or older. Located in the Sorrento Valley area of San Diego, Bastyr University Clinic aims to help people resolve acute and chronic health problems, as well as provide wellness support services to help prevent illness.
What We Offer
Our doctors offer naturopathic primary care, which focuses on:
- Providing a natural, non-invasive approach that takes into account the whole person.
- Offering longer appointment times to ensure that you feel heard, respected, and understood.
- Helping patients resolve chronic health problems.
- Preventative Care. Supporting a healthy lifestyle that helps prevent illness.
- Identifying and treating the underlying causes of disease, trusting in the healing power of nature.
The clinic offers affordable team care appointments, ND resident care, and private practice appointments. Patients can most often choose whether they want to come to the clinic for an appointment, or they can choose telehealth if they reside anywhere in the state of California.
- Naturopathic Primary Care (annual wellness visits, annual women's visits, cold, flu, basic ailments)
- Physical Medicine (doctors of chiropractic medicine and student teams offering physical manipulations and adjustments)
- Nutrition Counseling (offered on naturopathic care shifts)
- Mental Health Counseling (only offered during spring and summer quarters. Currently accepting new patients)
- Biofeedback and stress management support (offered year-round)
- Hydrotherapy (in-person only)
- IV Therapy (in-person only)
Bastyr University also provides free basic naturopathic care to diverse, underserved populations through its Community Care Sites.